It's been nearly 25 years since Arun Treks & Expedition has been in adventure travel operations, and till date we have operated above 1000 trips in the Himalayas.
1. Arun trek is one among the very few Adventure travel company in Nepal, who is a member of CMA (China Mountaineering Association).
2. Arun Treks & Expedition has both physically and financially supported Mr. Gary Guller on his Everest expedition in 2003 and he became the world's first person with one arm to scale the highest peak on earth, Mt. Everest.
Today he is a world-renowned, record-setting mountaineer and a professional motivational and scared speaker, trustworthy by the world's prime organization.
3. In 2003, Arun Trek has once again physically and financially supported Mr. Gary Gullar to operate the largest ever cross-disability group to reach Mt Everest Base Camp, at 17,500 feet.
4. In 2006, the first group of Turkish Everest expedition was logistically operated by Arun Treks and 10 out of 10 Turkish climbers reached the top with 3 women.
5. In the year 2010, Arun Treks & Expedition has set a new record by organizing 30% of the total Everest expedition from both the side (Nepal and Tibet).
6. Mrs.Anshu was the first Indian woman from the State of Arunachal Pradesh to set the record of conquering the Mt. Everest (8848m) twice, in 12 days in the year 2011.
7. Mr. Namgya Sherpa became the first person to Scale Mt. Everest from the Eastern part of Nepal and only Nepali to guide in Antarctica every alternative year. (12 times Everest Summiteer and the senior most guide of Arun Treks)
8. Mr. Indra Rai became the first Rai caste to scale Mt. Everest. ( He now runs a White river rafting company in Nepal)
9. Mr. Sonam Bhote has set a new world record by launching his book (Bards’ Sketches) on the summit of Mt. Everest. ( He is the lead sherpa guide of Arun Treks)
10. And in the recent year the new Guinness world record has been set by a Sherpa lady from Chhowang’s village. Miss Churrim Dolma Sherpa, who became the first woman to scale Mt. Everest twice in 10 days and Arun treks has fully sponsored her Everest Expedition.
11. There are more than 25 Everest summiteers from the far Eastern part of Nepal and they are all the product of Arun Treks and Expedition.