We know that you have many options to choose from for adventure travel.There are companies out there that offer essentially the same trek and the same tours for around the same price.what makes travel with Arun Treks & Expedition different? We simpy offer you more! More culture,value,personal service,experiences and safety.
Better insight into the culture
Going on one of Arun Treks adventure means you'll have the opportunity to:
Intimately know the people: Guides,porters,their familier and friends in the local communities.
Directly contribute to support of local economies.
Experience a variety of local foods.
Travel to special interest areas and new regions off the beaten path.
Arun Treks has been in operation since 1992 with a combined 5 years of touring, trekking and expedition experience. We all have a passion for adventure travel and are in the business of fulfilling lifelong dreams.
• Our fully staffed operational office in Asia is working year round to assure you receive the best service.
• Our guides specialize in the areas they know and love.They are expert in preventing and solving problems.
• We are sensitive to our environment, using kerosene instead of wood and disposing properly for non-biodegradable wastes.
• You will be treated as the member of Arun family.
• You are welcome to speak with those who have previously traveled with us.
More value for your money
We offer true adventure at a competitive price.We do not cut corners. The services you receive are simply the best.
• We keep our group size small (our favorite is around 6 to 8), whice allows for flexibility,independent time,rest,exploration and intresting side trips.
• Once you have booked the trip with us , we guarantee the price will not increase and the trip will definitely run!
• We provide the best possible group equipment (e.g tents,sleeping bags and pads).
• we Charge no single supplements, whenever possible.
• Our staff will reconfirm your return flight home and arrange all necessary permits,fees and visas.
A safty record second to none
Our Nepali guides have completed trekking and mountaineering school. We have an ongoing training program to keep all our guides up-to-date on wilderness first aid and hygiene.
We always carry a group first aid lit and oxygen for our higher altitude treks and climbs.
In the unlikely event of a serious injury, we have on deposit funds that will allow for immediate helicoptor dispatch.